Sunday

Twitter-Man

James Blake
Dad has come up with a cool thing. Being the IT guru genius he is, he’s set us up with our very own personal Twitter accounts. It’s not real Twitter of course. Wouldn’t be much of a secret would it?  It’s on Dad’s own server. No one but me and Sam will ever see it, so we can say what we like. He says it is therapy.

The tweeting thing is pretty cool I guess. He thinks I won’t be bothered to log on to a computer every day and write in my diary, but I can tweet things from my phone. And he’s right, even I don’t mind doing that. Trouble is, now we’re staying with our grandparents in Suffolk, is anything exciting actually likely to happen to us ever again? I feel like the Fresh Prince, or whatever that show was years ago.

We still don’t really know what’s happening back in London. We’ve sort of escaped from it all. We left the day after everything kicked off. No one is supposed to even know we are here. But I just get the feeling that sooner or later, the police and the press are going to come knocking on our door and start asking some awkward questions about me and Sam and our powers. But I don’t want to think about that right now. I just want to chill out and have a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment