Wednesday

Is it OK To Fancy Your Sister's Friends?

James Blake
Samantha had a massive go at me yesterday. Ugh. Hate it when my sister does that.

I’ve been practising my teleporting. I went as far as Helmshall St Mary, which is about 7 miles away.

I’ve found a really quiet spot. There’s an old church right on the edge of the village. I don’t think it’s even used. Maybe, I don’t know.

Anyway, I can just land in the wooded bit round the back of the church. No one ever goes there. No houses, no CCTV. So I land there, and then it’s just a 5 minute walk into the village itself. No one sees me come, no one sees me go. Capiche? It's wicked!

Saw Sam out running. She’s got a really hot friend. Is it wrong to fancy your sister’s friends? Is that a good idea? Do I sound like Jez from Peep Show? Hope so. He’d love my powers!

Well, I had to go and say hello, and she was cool. And I think she fancied me. She gave me her mobile number. Sam went off on one to me about it when Susan left. So I just teleported home. That got her even more annoyed. She threw a massive strop about it when she got home, which was about 5 minutes after me. Honestly, what's her problem? Yes I get that Susan is her friend, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't like her too. Ugghh.

I suppose I should think about it, and agonise over the right or wrongs of it. But have you seen her?!
Going to do some more practice today. Teleporting, that is!

Dad mentioned something about us going to Summer school. Seriously? This is the holiday. And I’m traumatised. Doesn’t anyone get that? I need to chill out. And have fun. With Susan preferably. Lucky I don't have flame powers or I'd have burned the farmhouse down by now.

Trying not think about Chief Superintendent Harden and those text messages. And that girl. Yep. That’s it. By simply not thinking about that stuff, it won’t bother me will it? That’s definitely the best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment