Monday

Are Super Powers a Bad Thing?

James
Ok. Sam has done the sensible thing and explained what this blog is for. And dissed the name I created. Which is just wrong, because Class Heroes is a cool name. What’s the point of having super powers, and then not being famous?!

This whole diary thing feels a bit girly to me. I’m ok. In fact I’m better than ok. I’ve got rockin’ super powers man. That’s not exactly a hardship is it? But yes, I’ll do what Dad says, and I’ll write all my very deep and personal feelings down.

Ummmm. Can’t actually think of any...

Actually, Dad did come up with a cool thing. Being the IT guru genius he is, he said he’s going to set us up with our very own personal Twitter accounts. It’s not real Twitter of course. Wouldn’t be much of a secret would it?  It’s on Dad’s own server. No one but me and Sam will ever see it, so we can say what we like. He says it is therapy.

The tweeting thing is pretty cool I guess. He thinks I won’t be bothered to log on to a computer every day and write in my diary, but I can tweet things from my phone. And he’s right, even I don’t mind doing that. Trouble is, now we’re staying with our grandparents in Suffolk, is anything exciting actually likely to happen to us ever again? I feel like the Fresh Prince, or whatever that show was years ago.

We still don’t really know what’s happening back in London. We’ve sort of escaped from it all. We left the day after everything kicked off. No one is supposed to even know we are here. But I just get the feeling that sooner or later, the police and the press are going to come knocking on our door and start asking some awkward questions about me and Sam and our powers. But I don’t want to think about that right now. I just want to chill out and have a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment