Tuesday

Ready for Superhero Action at Last

James Blake
I’ve had breakfast, I’m feeling on top of the world, my room is tidy, and Sam and I are going to go and reclaim some copper tubes from pipe thieves!

She saw some men taking copper pipes from a church. Well, it’s time to take back!

Not that we’re planning on going face to face with the thieves. I mean, we could. Actually I’d like to. I know I’m hard enough to take on virtually anyone now. But the whole point is that we can’t draw attention to ourselves. It’s going to be hard enough getting to the house unseen, then getting into the house unseen, finding the copper, and getting out.

But I have to tell you, I am well up for it. We’re leaving in 20 minutes...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to come across your blog which I am now following.....

    Follow me at

    http://thewrongplaceatthewrongtime.blogspot.pt/

    Great to connect,

    David

    ReplyDelete